INDUSTRIAL FORKLIFT AND MANLIFT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Have your employees trained with our world-class Forklift Certification course. This program will teach each attendee the protocol and safety procedures for properly operating a forklift. It is OSHA requirement that every forklift operator take a Safety certification class, and keep it current every 3 years.
If you have a high volume of employees to train, we recommend sending a manager to take our Train the Trainer.. This will provide each attendee with a comprehensive knowledge of our forklift certification program and tools they can use to run the class.
Accidents and Injuries are costly and time-consuming. Proper Industrial Forklift Training & Practices will reduce:
- Liability – Injuries and Costly Repairs
- This will help you reduce unforeseen costs and keep your workers safe!
- Classes are held weekly from 8 A.M. until Noon at our training facility.
- Call us for an opening!
This program consists of the following:
- Classroom Presentation utilizing videos and other visual aids
- Discussion of OSHA Rules and Regulations
- Basic Lift Truck Principals
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Operator’s Responsibilities & Daily Inspection
- Practical Driving Test
- Each student will receive a certificate of recognition and an operator’s card
*We offer forklift certification training in Spanish!