FORKLIFT PARTS AND MAINTENANCE
From new and used sales and aftermarket support to service, parts, operator training and more, our experts will keep your forklifts operating at peak performance—and help your business achieve a higher level of productivity.
FOR PARTS CALL TODAY: 503-256-8580
Forklift maintenance plans and prevention
In these challenging times we all need to be aware of the cost of doing business. At NWLT, it is our duty to keep our customers informed of ways to reduce the cost of operating their material handling fleets. Planned Maintenance has to be done in a careful, organized manner by trained technicians, it is insurance against larger costs down the line in lost productivity and unexpected large repairs.
With its Planned Maintenance Programs, NWLT can work to ensure that your maintenance costs are controlled, your equipment’s up-time is maximized and that the overall cost of operating your lift truck is kept to a minimum. Get ahead of costly repairs, downtime, and lost productivity with true quality in forklift maintenance.
Call on our experienced customer service representatives for a no cost, no commitment evaluation of your present service needs.
Industrial & Construction Equipment Repairs
We can repair many makes and models of forklift, telehandler, aerial work platform, carry-deck crane or sweeper/scrubber. Our master service technicians are factory-trained and have many years of experience with the following types of equipment:
- C. Pneumatic Forklifts
- Electric Cushion Forklifts
- Specialty Material Handling Equipment
- Aerial Work Platforms – Booms, Scissors & Personnel Lifts
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Carry-Deck Cranes
- Scrubbers & Sweepers
- Utility Vehicles
Planned Maintenance Programs & Inspections
NWLT offers a variety of planned maintenance programs. We also perform mandatory annual inspections for aerial work platforms. Work can be performed at your location or in our well-equipped shop. Our service professionals will be happy to evaluate your equipment and provide a quote for repair work.
Battery Maintenance Program
Forklift battery repairs can be necessary, but it is our goal to keep that to a minimum. Your investment in electric lift trucks and industrial batteries needs to be protected in order to maximize the benefits that they have to offer. Don’t allow your forklift batteries or forklift battery chargers to drag down the rewards that properly maintained equipment can help you realize.
“Battery maintenance is often neglected. Don’t discount the benefits available by ignoring your investment.”
The Benefits of planned maintenance:
- Tailored to your needs
- Fully Automated for quick turnaround
- Proactive, responsible and cost effective
- Reduces downtime
- Reduces operating costs
- Catches minor repairs before they become major
- Schedules repairs to match customer budget and schedule
Forklift Fleet Management: Understand and manage your expenses
NWLT analyzes your fleet and makes the right recommendations to ensure efficiency, year after year. This lean-thinking approach guarantees that you receive optimal forklift fleet performance at the lowest possible cost of ownership. Our goal is to take you out of the business of managing your fleet, so you can concentrate on what matters most: managing your core business.
With the best-trained technicians in the business, NWLT is committed to keeping your forklifts in top condition — and keeping your business up and running. We offer a complete menu of services for any brand of electric, LP gas or diesel unit, including mixed fleets—from breakdown repair calls to planned maintenance service and complete overhaul service.
- Planned Maintenance programs are custom designed to improve up-time and cut costs
- Guaranteed Maintenance programs turn variable monthly service costs into fixed, predictable costs
- Quarterly review meetings focus on cost reduction and improved operation
NWLT Forklift Parts does more than promise “customer service”, we deliver with actions that set us apart from other suppliers:
- Follow-up calls on qualifying orders to insure your satisfaction with all aspects of our service.
- Computerized order processing to ensure prompt shipments.
- A huge on site library (continually updated) of competitive make lift truck information.
- Online computerized factory communication packages to obtain the information you need quickly.
- Customer consignment stock management skills, our inventory stored at your location!
- On-site tire installation service for our customers.
In the service van or on the store shelf, we have the parts you need to get your forklifts running again in less time and at a lower cost.