FORKLIFT RENTALS AND LEASING
Whether you need a forklift to replace an out-of-service unit, or want to temporarily expand your fleet to meet seasonal workflow demands, NWLT has you covered.
CLICK HERE >>> RENTAL FLYER
When you rent with NW Lift Truck Service, you have at your disposal:
- A wide choice of rental units to meet your needs, from 3,000 to 35,000 lb. load capacity.
- Models available in gas, LP gas, diesel and electric models, cushion or pneumatic to perform any job.
- Custom-tailored rental plans let you rent for a day, a week, a month, or even years.
- Prompt delivery of the units to your location.
- Quality machines that guarantee efficient runtime.
- Designed and built with operator performance & comfort in mind.
- Safe and reliable. Keep your operators safe and working.
- Wide variety of reliable, late-model forklifts.
- Good machine-to-application fits.
- Internal combustion or electric.
- Cushion tire or pneumatic.
- We are committed to your satisfaction.
- We work closely with you to determine your equipment needs.
- On-time delivery minimizes your downtime.
- Price competitive.
- Highly trained service technicians.
- Exceptional availability of additional products & services help maximize equipment up time.
Why rent forklifts?
- Seasonal Demand – Short term forklift rentals are an economical way to work through your busiest seasons and inventory time. Eliminate unnecessary expenses due to unused equipment during your off-season.
- Unexpected Demand – A short term forklift rental helps you handle sudden increases in demand, such as new business growth, added demand for production or avoiding demurrage charges on late deliveries.
- Emergency Replacement – If you simply can’t afford any equipment downtime, a short-term forklift rental is a great way to maintain productivity levels while a machine is being repaired or serviced.
- Rare Use – There may be infrequent times during business operation that you need a highly specialized piece of equipment to get a job done. That’s a perfect time for short term NWLT forklift rental.
- Product Evaluation – A short term forklift rental allows you to thoroughly evaluate a given model under your actual field conditions prior to purchase or a long-term rent/lease commitment.